Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Course Update

I vented the greens yesterday to help alleviate the stress the greens were under following the two-day member guest. This process will effect ball roll on the greens for a few days but is important for the long term health of the greens. I found some hyperode weevils over the weekend in a few collars so I applied the appropriate products to the greens on Monday in conjunction with our monthly summer patch protection application. My monthly sodium flush on the greens was also applied at the same time consisting of calcium and potassium. This flush is necessary due to the condition of our well water. The greens are on the soft side due to the venting as well as having to water in the plant protectant application. The weather looks good this week so the greens should heal quickly.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment